Thursday, November 09, 2006

Okemo's getin it going for the 18th

I love this place. My sister was married in Ludlow and skied with her bridal veil. We had to ride the shuttle up the road to second set of lifts this was all before Thanks Giving. I'm bias because of all the time I spend their, but these folks really do A good job at everything they do. The new Jackson Gore base area is getting even bigger with the second health club being finished and phase 2 building looked like it was coming along last time I was their hot tubing. I love resorts in the summer you get the whole place to your self. Jackson Gore is the future of resorts. I don't miss the days of getting ready in the parking lot one bit. Here some thing from their email.Season About to Get Underway
Projected Opening Day: November 18th

Mother Nature has definitely begun her awakening. We've been blessed with a few warm-up storms, which really only serve to make you crave more. The good news is that our snowmakers are in full gear - in fact, snowmaking began last weekend>>Read our What's New Review or check out the great photos from early season snowmaking. Soory abot the links I'm trying to fix the broken one
s, but most of them work. I will be adding more very very soon. Thanks all. Please keep coming back

No comments: