Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The rumor mill

Hi everyone. So Sunday river didn't open. I got caught up in the hip. Just so you all know, the purpose of this blog is merely add as much information about skiing and some snow boarding that I can find on the internet. By no means do I consider myself an expert of anything except as a skier. I scour the internet in my spare time and try to post interesting topic's and links. If I step on anyone's toes, it is unintentional. I still am not sure how cool it is to post photo's from resorts. I have read some things that lead me to believe that doing it could come back to haunt me. So I will just be adding links for now. I hope to eventually be a one stop click for your daily snow reports and skiers news. I do have an inside ear. You will here more about this as I get comfortable with my postings. Please keep coming back and click around the resorts. My goal is to have navigation of the site as easy as possible. I still have a lot to learn about blogging so please bare with me. HAVE A GREAT DAY

No comments: