Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday River Opens Monday 11/06/06 ??

So it's Official Sunday river is opening tommarow. When I saw this post I couldn't beleive it. It's since been updated to a rumor.
Posted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:57 pm Post subject: ITS OFFICIAL! 9:00 OPENING TOMMOROW (MONDAY)

Just got off the phone with Sunday River. She said they were opening tommorow at 9. See you at the lift line!!! Any bets on what trails will be open? / :::::::::::**UPDATE**::::::::::::::: The validity of this is under some debate. Since I posted this there have been arguements both supporting this information and going against it. Obviously we're still waiting on the officiall announce. Last edited by Cach76 on Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total Check it out here http://www.sundayriver.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=6423 I wish I was their even if it dosn't happen. Have fun everyone. See you real soon. I trying to add as many links as possable but they keep going dead please let me know about any dead links. Thanks all. Keep coming back

No comments: